I decided early this morning to make some cookies for a friend.
I had a leftover bag of potato chips and lots of candy bars leftover. The result was Chocolate Potato Chip Cookies.
Living the Gourmet
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups chopped chocolate candy
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1 cup unsalted butter – (2 sticks) (softened)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the chopped chocolate and the crushed potato chips.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the butter and sugars and mix with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and continue to mix.
- Slowly, add the chips.
- Next, slowly add the flour.
- Place on parchment paper and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges turn golden.
These are a delicious treat and make for a beautiful gift.
Enjoy with much love,