Nothing is quite as comforting as warm apples spiced with cinnamon and sugar; such never goes out of style or season. So enjoy life’s small pleasures and savor a slice of this Apple Cinnamon Bundt drizzled in white chocolate.
“Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
These words speak to me. Perhaps it is because I have seen how quickly life can change. How something we have grown accustomed to – something we have taken for granted, can be gone the next day without a trace remaining.
Those experiences have taught to me to savor and delight in life’s small pleasures.
Take for instance this cake.
There is something satisfying about having cake in the early morning hours, when the world outside is quiet and still; served alongside a fresh cup of coffee and shared with someone you love, over girl talk.
I believe each morning that begins this way is destined to be a good day. If only we could allow ourselves such indulgences more often.
Our theme for this month’s #BundtBakers is cinnamon.
Some either like it or hate it, I find, but I personally love both the taste and warm scent of cinnamon.
I was very pleased when our hostess, Lauren of Sew You Think You Can Cook, revealed February’s theme.
If you have never been to Lauren’s site please take a moment to stop by. We’ve been following her for quite some time and I always enjoy catching up with her on BB’s reveal day. She never disappoints!
Thank you Lauren, for being such a gracious host…we thoroughly enjoyed baking with you this month!
And don’t forget to take a peek at what other talented bakers have baked this month:
- Apple Cinnamon Bundt by Tammy at Living the Gourmet
- Carrot Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Glaze by Kelly at Passion Kneaded
- Cinnamon Apple Bundt Cake by Christiane at Taking on Magazines
- Cinnamon Apple Jelly Donut Cake by Colleen at Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Cinnamon Bundt Cake by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Cinnamon Bundt Coffee Cake by Lauren at From Gate to Plate
- Cinnamon Chocolate and Strawberry Cake by Deepti at Baking Yummies
- Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Cinnamon Crown Cake by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Cinnamon Dolce Coffee Bundt Cake by Felice at All That’s Left are the Crumbs
- Cinnamon Espresso Bundt with Chocolate Ganache by Amanda at The Cinnamon Scrolls
- Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Bundt Cake by Lara at Tartacadabra
- Cinnamon Roll Bundt by Margaret at Tea and Scones
- Cinnamon Swirl Bundt by Sue at Palatable Pastime
- Cinnamon Swirl Zucchini Bundt Cake by Bea and Mara at I Love Bundt Cakes
- Cinnamon Toast Bundt by Jane at Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Cinnamon Toast Bundts by Olivia at Liv for Cake
- Mexican Chocolate Bundt Cake by Mondo at I Bake He Shoots
- Monkey Bread Bundt by Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pumpkin Spice Toffee Bundt Cake by June at How to Philosophize with Cake
- Red Tea and Cinnamon Bundt Cake by Mary at Los Chatos Chefs
- Six Pound Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake by Rebekah at Making Miracles
- Snickerdoodle Bundt Cake by Teri at The Freshman Cook
- Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls Bundt by Priya at I Camp in My Kitchen
- Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea Bundtlettes by Lauren at Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Tea Chai Bundt Cake by Rocio at kidsandchic
- Tunnel of Cinnamon Bundt Cake by Laura at Baking in Pyjamas
Now if you want in on a little secret, this bundt was so nice, I baked it twice!
I hope you enjoy it as well…in fact, I know you will.
Please take a look at the rest of this month’s #BundtBakers. There are so many beautiful cakes this month and I am excited to share them all with you.
Also check out this wonderful and informative article on the benefits of cinnamon!
If You Enjoyed Today’s Recipe…
Be sure to follow us on Instagram to stay up to date with all things Living the Gourmet, and for more great recipes, tips and tricks.
Did you make this recipe?
If so, let me know in the comments down below, or post a picture to Instagram, or to Pinterest, and I’ll give you a shoutout on Instagram, or post your pin to one of my Pinterest boards!
Enjoy with Love!