These little quiches make great mini appetizers, breakfast, even a light lunch or dinner served with salad.
Best of all, they are easy to make, light on the budget and look adorable.
Living the Gourmet
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 5 – 6 slices of white bread
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 scallions
- 4 eggs
- 1 sun-dried tomato
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese or Romano
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Butter for greasing the muffin tins
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees.
- Butter the muffin tins.
- Cut the ends off of the bread. Take a rolling pin to flatten the bread. Press the flattened bread into the muffin tins.
- Bake the bread for 5 – 10 minutes. Remove from the oven; set aside and let cool before pouring the batter into the bread.
- Place the garlic, scallions, eggs, sun-dried tomato, Parmesan cheese, parsley, baking powder, sour cream, salt and pepper in the food processor and process.
- Fill the muffin tins with the quiche batter.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes or until the quiche is set and slightly golden.