Bauli Panettone is an Italian sweet bread made with all natural ingredients and bits of sweet raisins and glazed orange skins.
Panettone is usually prepared around the holiday season and is now enjoyed throughout the world.
Well friends, it is that time of year again, and the holidays are just around the corner.
In the spirit of the nearing holidays, I decided to prepare Panettone French Toast. It makes a for a delicious breakfast and a many fond memories.
Yields 4 servings
5 minPrep Time
8 minCook Time
13 minTotal Time
- 1 - 17.6 oz. Bauli Panettone
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter for greasing the griddle
- Syrup or Honey
- Confectioner's Sugar or Cinnamon Sugar for dusting
- In a shallow dish, beat milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Slice Panettone ¼ - ½ inch thick.
- Dip each slice into the milk and egg mixture.
- Heat griddle with a pat of two of butter.
- Place the Panettone on the griddle. When one side is golden, flip and finish cooking on the other side.
- Serve this dish with a pat of butter syrup or honey and powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar dusted on top.
Enjoy with Love,
**I received this product for review and was not financially compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are own.