This moist Pumpkin Spice Cake is a comforting treat especially with a warm drizzle of caramel!
This month the Bundt Bakers are celebrating Fall!
We’re officially kicking it off with our seasonal favorites and I could not be more excited to share with you this delicious classic – Pumpkin Spice Cake with Caramel Drizzle.
Our host this month is Teri from The Freshman Cook and I’m so delighted to be baking with her. Teri has a beautiful site and always creates the most wonderful bundts each month.
Be sure to see what the rest of the Bundt Bakers have brought to the party below the post.
Today’s recipe is a super moist, autumn filled treat that’s a perfect alternative to the classic pumpkin pie. This dessert is sure to please your guests for the upcoming holidays!
It steals the show with fresh spices, evaporated milk and a warm caramel drizzle to seal the deal.
Pumpkin Spice Cake with Caramel Drizzle
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter – softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 2 cups cake flour – sifted (if you do not have cake flour simply remove 2 tbs. of flour from each cup of flour and replace it with 2 tbs. of corn starch)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsps. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
- Caramel Sauce, jarred or homemade
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar; add the eggs and the pumpkin and mix until smooth; add the milk with the mixer on low speed.
- Sift together the dry ingredients and slowly add to the butter mixture with mixer on low speed.
- Butter and flour the bundt pan.
- Add the batter to the pan.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until the cake springs back and the toothpick test comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack.
- Drizzle the cooled cake with caramel sauce.
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.
- Apple, Pear and Honey Cider Bundt Cake by All That’s Left Are the Crumbs
- Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Salted Caramel Drizzle by Cookaholic Wife
- Bundt Cake de Chocolate Blanco y Moras by La Mejor Manera de Hacer
- Chestnut Cream Marbled Bundt Cake by I Love Bundt Cakes
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Ginger and Cinnamon Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Bundt by Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Jack O’Lantern Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Persimmon Apple Bundt by Tea and Scones
- Poached Pear and Cranberry Bundt Cake with Maple Mascarpone Frosting by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake by Patty’s Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Bundt by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Caramel Drizzle by Living the Gourmet
- Robert E. Lee Bundt Cakeby The Queen of Scones
- Spiced Rum Pumpkin Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Sticky Pecan Pie Bundt by Food Lust People Love
Enjoy with Love!1