This delicious dip is a perfect start to all those Spring gatherings. Fresh and bursting with flavor, enjoy with warmed pita, chips or alongside your favorite meal.
Last week seemed like a dream in comparison to this week.
I was outside sitting in the sun, starting up my flower beds. It seemed as if Spring was finally in the air and what a wonderful feeling it gave me after such a long winter.
Now, the cold is back and it seems that Spring may still be a little ways off.
I decided to keep the menu fresh, still holding on to that bit of Spring.
What I love the post about my Cilantro and White Bean Dip is how it pairs perfectly well with pork chops, chicken, vegetable slices, whatever your imagination can think of.
Honestly though, it’s best on its own, with warmed slices of pita that I heated on the griddle with just a sprinkle of cheese.
The warm spices and honey melds perfectly together with the creaminess of the blended white beans, roasted peppers and fresh cilantro.
Living the Gourmet
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 14 oz. can of white beans – drained
- 3 cloves of garlic – roasted
- 1 red bell pepper – roasted
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Pita bread
- Shredded mozzarella
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a food processor and process.
- Serve with grilled pita bread melted with shredded mozzarella or your favorite shredded cheese.
Enjoy with Love!