Inspired by a fall favorite, these bundts have all the trimmings! A java infused cake is speckled with spiced apples, then cloaked in white chocolate, grated chocolate and a caramel drizzle.
I have been going crazy this season with apples. My creativity was put on hold due to a cold but now that I'm better, I'm feeling inspired all over again!
So, the last time we spoke I mentioned caramel and apples - a match made in heaven. Alas, I got my wish and so did you.
#BundtBakers have joined forces to bake our favorite beverage-inspired bundts, and our lovely hostess, Laura, is back again to lead the pack.
It was a tough call this month because there are so many drinks out there that would have been perfect for this challenge.
Ultimately, I decided to keep to the autumn theme because you know, fall is just another word for latte season 😉
I started with a white cake mix base and kept it relatively low-fat by adding apple sauce in place of butter and oil (the more apples, the merrier) and then added a cup of good, really strong coffee for a rich, golden batter. I folded in spiced apples, which also added to the beautiful hue.
Good thing these cakes are low-fat because when it came to toppings, I went all out. I covered these gems up in white chocolate, then dusted with chocolate shavings, and if that weren't enough, I went to town with the caramel sauce.
The result was a super moist cake, bits of warmly spiced apples, a hint of coffee and a whole lot of yum!Print
If You Enjoyed Today’s Recipe…
Be sure to follow us on Instagram to stay up to date with all things Living the Gourmet, and for more great recipes, tips and tricks.
Did you make this recipe?
If so, let me know in the comments down below, or post a picture to Instagram, or to Pinterest, and I’ll give you a shoutout on Instagram, or post your pin to one of my Pinterest boards!
Enjoy with Love!
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake from That's My Home
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake w/ Caramelized Apples from The Freshman Cook
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Cider Pound Cake from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Apple Juice Spice Bundt with Caramel Apple Glaze from Our Good Life
- Apple Spice Latte Bundt from Living the Gourmet
- Black Forest Hot Chocolate Bundt from Baking in Pyjamas
- Cava Bundt Cake from La mejor manera de hacer...
- Chai Bundt Cake from Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Chocolate Chai Bundt Cake from Basic n Delicious
- Chocolate Expresso Bundt Cake from En la cocina de Caro
- Dark 'n Stormy Bundt Cake from Eat, Drink, and Be Mighty
- Earl Grey Bundt Cake with Milk and Honey Glaze from Brooklyn Homemaker
- Margarita Bundt Cake with Candied Limes from How to Philosophize with Cake
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Rose Cake from Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Milo and Condensed Milk Bundt Cake from Passion Kneaded
- Mojito Bundt Cake from Baking Yummies
- Orange Juice Pine Nut Bundt Cake from A Kingdom for a Cake
- Pacharán & Apple Bundlettes from I love Bundt Cakes
- Pumpkin Coffee Bundt Cake from Los Chatos Chefs
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cake from Liv for Cake
- Red Wine Chocolate Bundt Cake from Brunch with Joy
- Root Beer Float Bundt from Food Lust People Love
- Tiramisu Bundt Cake from Patty's Cake
- Vanilla Chai Honey Latte Bundt from Tartacadabra
- White Chocolate and Espresso Bundt Cake with Coffee Glaze from Taking On Magazines
- White Russian Mini Bundt Cakes from Magnolia Days