This month, #BundtBakers are gearing up for fall, but still savoring the sweet delights of summer.
Enjoy a slice of this Pumpkin S'mores Bundt reminiscent of our warm weather soirees, but an amiable welcome to a cherished season.
Our host this month is Lauren, the girl behind From Gate to Plate, and our theme is creative s'mores.
This week has been greeted with chilly mornings and brisk September evenings. At first, I had my reservations, but now I am thrilled for fall, and I am eagerly anticipating the autumn holidays! Another reason I am excited for the change in seasons are desserts such as these mini bundts. From donuts to cakes, we have done lots of baking this week, which feels nice after the long summer break. You can take a peak over at our Instagram to see what we have been up to.
Big things come in small packages and I could not think of a better description for these cakes.
Between two layers of spiced pumpkin cake lies a layer of chocolate and load of mini marshmallows. I topped the bottom of each with a graham cracker crust then finished it off with a chocolate drizzle. It is decadent and delicious, but the best part of all is that the cake batter is free of any butter and oil.
Pumpkin S'mores Bundt
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons Autumn Spice Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 cup pumpkin puree [not pumpkin pie filling]
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup honey graham crackers crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate, chopped
- Melting chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Combine until a crumbly mixture forms. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spice mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, apple sauce and pumpkin puree. Add sugars and beat on low speed again.
- Fold dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture.
- Start with two heaping teaspoons of cake batter at the bottom of each bundt mold.
- Sprinkle liberally with chopped chocolate and marshmallows. Add another two teaspoons of cake batter and spread evenly over the marshmallows. Finally, top each bundt with prepared graham crackers.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and loosen the edge of the bundts with a thin knife, but let the cakes cool completely before removing the cakes.
- Once cooled, remove each cake and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Serving Size: 1
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.
- Autumn Bundt Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Caramel Apple S'mores Bundt by Taking on Magazines
- Carrot Graham Mini Bundts with White Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow Glaze by Passion Kneaded
- Chocolate Bundt with Marshmallow Graham Filling by Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Bundt Cake with Roasted Strawberry Marshmallow Filling by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cookie Crumble Peanut Butter S'more Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Deconstructed S'more Bundt Cake by Cali's Cuisine
- Graham Cracker Bundt Cake S'mores by Magnolia Days
- Graham Cracker Bundt with Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Marshmallow Frosting by Food Lust People Love
- Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Bundt with Marshmallow Topping by Our Good Life
- Inside Out S'mores Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
- Key Lime S'more Bundt Cake by Patty's Cake
- Mexican Chocolate S'more Bundt Cake by Tartacadabra
- Nutella Glazed S'more Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
- Nutella S'mores Bundt Cake by Brunch with Joy
- Oreo Grasshopper S'more Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pretzels Crown in a S'more Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Pumpkin S'mores Bundt by Living the Gourmet
- Pumpkin S'mores Bundt Cake by How to Philosophize with Cake
- S'moreo Caramel Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- S'mores Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
- S'mores Bundt Cake by La mejor manera de hacer
- S'mores Bundt Cake by I Love Bundt Cakes
- S'mores Graham Cracker Bundt Cake by The Spiced Life
- Salted Marshmallow and Graham Crack S'more Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
Little bundt cakes are the cutest, I'll have to try this!
Oh my. There's a whole lot of yummy going on from top to bottom in those little bundts.
What delicious little gems just in time for fall!
Kristen Chidsey says
I am in love with this recipe. It is just the perfect little treat for Fall.
Comedy Plus says
I took one Tammy to go with my morning coffee. I love all things pumpkin. The photography is awesome too.
Have a fabulous day. ☺
Living the Gourmet says
Thank you, Sandee! 🙂
Rebekah @ Making Miracles says
Gorgeous as always - and love the incorporation of pumpkin; a perfect welcome for the fall season. 🙂
Manila Spoon says
This is so perfect - the flavors of summer and fall in one delicious bundt cake - so awesome!
Shashi at RunninSrilankan says
Incorporating marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers with pumpkin in these gorgeous cakes is such a fantastic idea! Adorable too!
OMG! Such a great idea!! I love the spices, pumpkin remind me my favorite season.
allie @ Through Her Looking Glass says
What a lovely cake Tammy! You have outdone yourself with this beautiful bundt! Would love to enjoy a slice with you on the porch. Yes, welcome autumn and all the cool changes and opportunity it brings...xo
Cathleen @ A Taste Of Madness says
This is the perfect transition from summer to fall. How creative 🙂
Patricia Blanco Budia says
Yummm!!! I love pumpkin on cakes!! It sounds a great recipe!!! Congrats!!! XO
Wendy, A Day in the Life on the Farm says
Pumpkin automatically makes me feel "Fallish". As soon as the temps cool my mind turns to pumpkin.
sağlıklı bir hayat says
Çok nefis ve leziz görünüyor. Ellerinize sağlık.
Yummy! I would like one 😀
Big Daddy Dave says
Tammy, Great looking fall season bundt cakes! Can miss with all these flavor filled ingredients... Take Care, Big Daddy Dave
Dottie Sauchelli-Balin says
Wonderful post and recipe. Now I can see fall in the mirror as I look at your recipe. I love this time of the year and yes the holidays will be here before we know it. Your pumpkin-smores-bundt must taste like autumn. I can imagine the aroma circling your kitchen with this goodie baking. I am printing this one out so I can try this for the family. It really does look so scrumptious and decedent for sure. I have to get one of those pans that have the little bundt holes. I have a reg bundt pan, but love the little ones. Thanks for sharing dear friend..Have a fab weekend...
Tammy, I love how you've merged summer with autumn in these decadent mini Bundts! What a spectacular treat!!! Happy weekend, my friend.
Lauren @ Sew You Think You Can Cook says
I absolutely love your food styling. Definitely ready for fall with this recipe!
Laura@ Baking in Pyjamas says
Tammy, these mini bundts are absolutely perfect for autumn, I just love them!
Mondo | I bake he shoots says
I'm eagerly awaiting the fall season, as well. at least I'll have these gorgeous pumpkin bundts to give me comfort.
Olivia @ livforcake says
Your photos are just stunning, as usual! I am also happy that it's fall -- cooler temperatures, pretty colors, pumpkin! I love the addition of pumpkin in your mini-Bundts. I bet it tasted as delicious as it looks!
[email protected] Freshman Cook says
Love these great flavors!