This month, #BundtBakers are gearing up for fall, but still savoring the sweet delights of summer.
Enjoy a slice of this Pumpkin S’mores Bundt reminiscent of our warm weather soirees, but an amiable welcome to a cherished season.
Our host this month is Lauren, the girl behind From Gate to Plate, and our theme is creative s’mores.
This week has been greeted with chilly mornings and brisk September evenings. At first, I had my reservations, but now I am thrilled for fall, and I am eagerly anticipating the autumn holidays! Another reason I am excited for the change in seasons are desserts such as these mini bundts. From donuts to cakes, we have done lots of baking this week, which feels nice after the long summer break. You can take a peak over at our Instagram to see what we have been up to.
Big things come in small packages and I could not think of a better description for these cakes.
Between two layers of spiced pumpkin cake lies a layer of chocolate and load of mini marshmallows. I topped the bottom of each with a graham cracker crust then finished it off with a chocolate drizzle. It is decadent and delicious, but the best part of all is that the cake batter is free of any butter and oil.
Pumpkin S’mores Bundt
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons Autumn Spice Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 cup pumpkin puree [not pumpkin pie filling]
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup honey graham crackers crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate, chopped
- Melting chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Combine until a crumbly mixture forms. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spice mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, apple sauce and pumpkin puree. Add sugars and beat on low speed again.
- Fold dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture.
- Start with two heaping teaspoons of cake batter at the bottom of each bundt mold.
- Sprinkle liberally with chopped chocolate and marshmallows. Add another two teaspoons of cake batter and spread evenly over the marshmallows. Finally, top each bundt with prepared graham crackers.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and loosen the edge of the bundts with a thin knife, but let the cakes cool completely before removing the cakes.
- Once cooled, remove each cake and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Serving Size: 1
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.
- Autumn Bundt Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Caramel Apple S’mores Bundt by Taking on Magazines
- Carrot Graham Mini Bundts with White Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow Glaze by Passion Kneaded
- Chocolate Bundt with Marshmallow Graham Filling by Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Bundt Cake with Roasted Strawberry Marshmallow Filling by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cookie Crumble Peanut Butter S’more Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Deconstructed S’more Bundt Cake by Cali’s Cuisine
- Graham Cracker Bundt Cake S’mores by Magnolia Days
- Graham Cracker Bundt with Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Marshmallow Frosting by Food Lust People Love
- Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Bundt with Marshmallow Topping by Our Good Life
- Inside Out S’mores Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
- Key Lime S’more Bundt Cake by Patty’s Cake
- Mexican Chocolate S’more Bundt Cake by Tartacadabra
- Nutella Glazed S’more Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
- Nutella S’mores Bundt Cake by Brunch with Joy
- Oreo Grasshopper S’more Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pretzels Crown in a S’more Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Pumpkin S’mores Bundt by Living the Gourmet
- Pumpkin S’mores Bundt Cake by How to Philosophize with Cake
- S’moreo Caramel Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- S’mores Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
- S’mores Bundt Cake by La mejor manera de hacer
- S’mores Bundt Cake by I Love Bundt Cakes
- S’mores Graham Cracker Bundt Cake by The Spiced Life
- Salted Marshmallow and Graham Crack S’more Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice