This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. All opinions expressed are mine alone.
These portobello mushrooms are stuffed with a creamy cheese filling that is spiced up with Blue Diamond Bold Sriracha Almonds! They make a perfect side, or stand alone for a light, easy lunch or dinner.
Today marks the first official day of summer, ushering in blissful weekends by the sea and lighter, fresh meals to grace our tables.
In the spirit of summer, I created a simple yet wholesome recipe- portobello stuffed mushrooms.
These stuffed portobellos are not only perfect warm weather fare, but they are versatile and can be served alongside steak or served on their own with a good Pinot Blanc or Riesling.
I strayed away from the traditional breadcrumb filling, blending feta and cream cheese with fresh Spinach, roasted garlic and new Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds to add a bit of spice and zing to this classic side.
Turn up the heat this summer with Blue Diamond Bold Sriracha Almonds and wow your guests with this delicious new nut! What will you create?Print
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- 5 Portobello mushrooms
- 8 oz. feta cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. fresh baby spinach
- 6 oz. Blue Diamond Bold Sriracha Almonds
- 3 cloves of roasted garlic
- Lemon wedge for serving
- Carefully remove stems from cap and gently wipe the mushroom cap clean.
- Heat a small frying pan. Place the garlic; with the skin, in the pan and let the garlic grill until the skin turns slightly charred; gently pinch the garlic to pop it from the skin.
- Combine in a food processor the Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds, baby spinach, roasted garlic, cream cheese and the feta cheese and process until smooth.
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees F.
- Fill each mushroom with the mixture and place in a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Serve with a little squeeze of lemon.
Enjoy with Love,