Soft & delicate, these peanut butter cookies melt in your mouth.
Made with only five simple ingredients, these will quickly become your new favorite!
Julie, who authors A Little Bit of Everything, is my kind of girl- we both share a passion for baking and love for all things sweet!
There were so many recipes, I didn’t know which one to try first, but then I stumbled across these Five Ingredient PB Cookiie and could not resist!
I loved the idea of coconut in the batter. They are SO good. I made few minor changes, basically just adjusting the sugar content and adding oats because I cannot resist oats in cookies.
I hope you try them soon because I know you will enjoy them!Print
Coconut Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients. Mix until a soft, thick batter forms.
- Scoop about 12 cookies on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until cookies are golden around the edges.
- Transfer to a plate and let cool to set. Enjoy!