These pizza sliders make a great appetizer for the holiday season or as a light lunch or snack. The sauce is easy to put together and the best part is that it is all fresh.Print
Fresh Tomato Pizza Sliders
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 28 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- 5–6 fresh tomatoes – quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 – 3 slices of red onion
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 tbs. olive oil plus for drizzling
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Shredded mozzarella
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Ozery Bakery: One Bun Multi Grain Sliders
- Place the tomatoes, garlic, onion, olive oil, grated Parmesan and seasonings in a food processor and give a few good chops.
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees.
- Separate the slider buns and on a baking sheet; heat in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Take out and place the tomato sauce on the buns; top with shredded mozzarella cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes or until the mozzarella gets slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and plate and garnish with chopped parsley, extra grated Parmesan or Romano cheese, red pepper flakes and a drizzle of olive oil.
I was given Ozery Bakery: One Bun Multi Grain Sliders for review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Enjoy with Love,