Making your own chicken patties is easy. You are assured of the freshness. Your options are limitless as are the seasonings and you will find the price will not bust the budget!
I enjoyed these patties as did my “taste-testers.” I hope that you will too.
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 3 lbs. boneless chicken breast – cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch of Italian parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices white bread – grated into crumb like pieces
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- Canola oil for frying
- Your favorite bread
- Your favorite garnishes
- Place the cubed chicken in a food processor and plus to a chopped texture for patties. Add the parsley and plus along with the chicken.
- Place ground chicken in a large bowl and add the eggs, bread, seasonings, olive oil and mix.
- Form into desired sized patties and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan with 2 -3 tablespoons of canola oil. Add the patties but do not overcrowd the pan. When a golden color is achieved on one side gently flip and finish cooking.
- The cooking time will depend on the size of the pattie; however the firmness of the pattie will help determine the cooking time. When the pattie is firm it is cooked.
- Place on your favorite roll and garnish as desired.
For an extra kick, we served our burgers with chilled Powell & Mahoney Sriracha Bloody Mary drinks.
**I was given this product for review. All opinions expressed are my own.