Though summer is waning, the fall is still a wonderful time to grill.
Enjoy these fresh, Mediterranean flavored kabobs. They are delicious the day after in salad wraps and tortillas!
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 – 3 lbs. cubed beef
- 2 bell peppers – cut into 1 -2 inch pieces
- 1 onion – sliced thick
- 1 quart button mushrooms – sliced in half
- Skewers – soaked before using on the grill
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic – chopped
- ½ cup of Italian parsley – chopped
- 1 tbs. capers – chopped – plus a tablespoon of caper juice
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 – 3 tbs. olive oil
- Combine all of the above in a bowl and place the cubed meat in the marinade; cover and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Place the veggies and meat on the skewer; alternating as desired.
- Start the bbq and grill.
Enjoy with Love,