A simple slice of cake and a cup of coffee; need I say more?
Yields 10 servings
5 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup Rave Review Culinary Rum
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 tbs. vegetable oil
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbs. butter
- 2 tbs. Nielsen Massey Vanilla
- 2 tbs. Rave Review Spiced Rum
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- In a mix-master combine the eggs, sour cream, Rave Review Culinary Rum, baking powder, vegetable oil and bananas; mix on low speed until smooth; add the cake mix and continue mixing until smooth.
- Butter a bundt pan and pour the batter evenly into the pan.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes or until the toothpick test comes out clean.
- Let cool and gently remove from pan.
- In a small sauce pot combine all of the ingredients for the drizzle and stir on low heat until smooth.
- Let the drizzle stand for a minute to cool a bit and then drizzle over the cake.
Enjoy with Love,