There are many simple pleasures in life; enjoy each one with a grateful heart.
Hot Vanilla Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 1 tbs. butter
- 1 tbs. Nielsen-Massey Vanilla
- 1 tbs. brown sugar
- 1 apple – peeled and diced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup oats
- Drizzle of honey
- In a small sauce pot melt the butter with the diced apples; add the milk, Nielsen-Massey Vanilla and brown sugar. Heat the milk to a simmer and add the oats.
- Cook the oats approximately five minutes until the oatmeal thickens.
- Enjoy with a drizzle of honey.
**I was given this product for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own. To learn more about Nielsen Massey Extracts visit their website.