Yogurt and homemade garden pesto makes a creamy and delicious pasta salad. Perfect for all your springtime soirees!
I love the rain. I love the way the dull gray light hits the corner of the chair by the window. I love the sound of rain softly pattering against the window and the light mist it leaves behind in the air.
The grass has regained its color again and the trees above have created a canopy of lush green. Such a different place from what I came home to some months ago.
It was definitely a cooking day. Standing by the window, lost in the silence, rolling sweet dough and making pesto.Print
Pesto & Yogurt Pasta
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 1/2 cups flat leaf Parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt (can be substituted with Greek yogurt)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 lb. Farfalle (use your favorite pasta or spaghetti)
- In a food processor, blend parsley, garlic, nuts and oil until smooth. Mix in yogurt and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water, stirring occasionally until al dente.
- Toss pasta and pesto sauce together in a large bowl.