Layered with veggies and sliced bread, this lasagna is hearty and comforting any time of year!
Sometimes the most simple and fresh foods make the best meals. I suppose this is true with life too. The best days are usually the days that are easy and lived simply.
10 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- About 9-10 sliced of bread – toasted
- 2 zucchini – sliced lengthwise
- 4-5 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 1 onion – sliced
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes – sliced
- 16 oz. of mozzarella cheese – shredded
- Grated Romano cheese
- 2- 3 tablespoons of Olive oil
- Toast the bread.
- Heat a large frying pan with the olive oil. Add the sliced onion and sauté until it is slightly golden. Add the garlic and sauté until it is fragrant and set aside.
- Add the sliced of zucchini and sauté until it is slightly golden and set aside.
- Preheat the Oven 350 degrees.
- Prepare a baking dish with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place some slices of bread to fit the bottom of the dish. Place zucchini, onion and garlic and slices of tomato. Top with the shredded cheese and grated Romano; repeat this process until all of the bread a veggies is used.
- Finish with shredded cheese, grated Romano cheese and a little drizzle of olive oil.
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees.
- Bake this for 40-45 minutes. Let the dish rest for 10 – 15 minutes before serving.
Enjoy with Love,