This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HowDoYouHash #CollectiveBias
Don’t skip out on breakfast – try this deliciously easy Beef Hash and Eggs Wrap ready in 20 minutes or less!
“I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
I quipped once that I’m the consummate “Morning Person,” except in the morning. Yet, the truth remains that if I don’t start my day off right there’s very little hope for whatever comes next. It’s mostly part ‘ritualistic,’ I suppose, that if my first step of the day is with the wrong foot, I’m just not in the mood for much of what comes next. A bit of reading, some tea, a glance at the news, and a decent breakfast are the primary ingredients behind my mornings, regardless of how early or late they begin.
That last note, of course, is what ties it all together. A good breakfast isn’t merely fuel for the coming day, it is part of what sets the tone and mindset for all the hours that follow. Naturally, days where breakfast simply isn’t an option due to my schedule, or because of particularly steep lines of content that simply refuse to write themselves, can be a real challenge.
That’s where today’s recipe comes into play. It’s just easy enough to be fit into a busy morning without feeling like I skimped on my morning routine, and just hearty enough to keep me going through the day.
I start off with a nice sized flatbread or pita, line it with some Alpine Lace cheese, and let that heat on the griddle until the cheese melts. Mozzarella, Swiss or provolone cheese would also serve nicely. I then fill the pita generously with salad greens, sliced tomato, red onion, and I then top that with HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Hash, which I purchased on my last run to Walmart since it’s a super convenient and flavorful solution for precisely this sort of breakfast recipe, since the roast beef hash melds perfectly with the fried eggs, cheese, and ham. To complete the wrap, I fold in a pair of fried eggs, and my morning ritual is complete with a hearty wrap. I’ll note that this wrap is also is also perfect for a hearty brunch.
8 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- Tortilla wraps
- Fresh salad greens – of your choice
- Fresh tomato – sliced thin
- Fresh red onion – sliced thin
- Alpine Lace cheese – or cheese of your choice
- HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Roast Beef Hash – prepared as directed
- Fresh eggs – prepared to your preference
- Prepare the HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Roast Beef Hash as directed.
- Heat a griddle and place the tortilla on the griddle to warm.
- Melt two to three sliced of cheese on the tortilla.
- Place fresh salad greens on the tortilla followed by slices of tomato and onion.
- Place the HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Roast Beef Hash on the tortilla.
- Prepare the eggs to your preference and place on the tortilla followed by a little more HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Roast Beef Hash.
What are some of your favorite morning recipes or rituals? We would love to hear from you. Also, don’t forget to print these coupons to save $1.00 on the purchase of any two (2) HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Hash products until March 17th.
Enjoy with Love!