Last month we were introduced to a fun new baking group called Bundt Bakers.
We are pleased to be a part of such a group of like-minded bundt lovers. The group gathers once a month, sharing their recipes for that month’s theme.
With Fall quickly on its way, this month’s theme was Autumn Harvest hosted by Tux over at Brooklyn Homemade. What better way to greet the new season with a spiced bundt speckled with carrots, zucchini and apples??! The result was an ultra-moist cake, sweet and spiced.
I have never baked with zucchinis before, but since everyone loves carrot cake, why not? …I cannot express how delicious this cake was. Paired with coffee (or tea), this cake is perfect in the morning and in the evening after dinner. I strongly suggest you give it a try. You cannot even taste the veggies 😉
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 3-4 carrots, peeled & grated
- 1 large (or 2 small) zucchini, peeled & grated
- 1 large (or 2 small) apple, peeled & grated
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a bundt pan.
- Place the grated zucchini and apple in a strainer and drain excess juice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugars, eggs, spices, vanilla, oil and milk until well combined. Add grated carrots, zucchini and apple.
- Add flour 1/2 cup at a time, folding the batter between each addition.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for about 35 minutes or until cake tester comes clean.
- In a small bowl, whisk ingredients for icing and drizzle liberally over cooled bundt.
- Serve and enjoy with coffee or tea, for breakfast or dessert.
- Applesauce Cranberry Bundt Cake by Lauren at Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Applesauce Spice Bundt Cake by Carola at En la Cocina de Caro
- Applesauce Walnut Raisin Cake by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Carrot Bundt Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting by Cassie at Cassie’s Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Bundt Cake by Teri at The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Zucchini Bundt by Tara at Noshing with the Nolands
- Fig and Caramelized Walnut Bundt Cake by Beatriz at I Love Bundt Cakes
- Harvest Bundt Cake by Tammy at Living the Gourmet
- Mini Apple Cobbler Bundt Cakes with Cinnamon Glaze from Lauren at From Gate to Plate
- Old Fashioned Kushaw Bundt by Margaret at Tea and Scones
- Pumpkin and Apple Bundt Cake by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Pumpkin and Chocolate Bundt Cake by Aisha at La Cocina de Aisha
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake with Pomegranate Syrup by Patricia at Patty’s Cake
- Pumpkin Espresso Bundt by Kelly at Passion Kneaded
- Sherried Pumpkin Bundtlettes by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Spiced Harvest Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze by Tux at Brooklyn Homemaker
- Spiced Pumpkin Bundt Cake by Kaylin at Keep it Simple, Sweetie
- Sweet Potato Brioche Bread by Jane at Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Sweet Potato Pecan Spice Cake with Toasted Pecan Glaze by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake by Terri at Love and Confections
Interested in learning more about us?? #BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated after each event on the BundtBaker home page here.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send an email with your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are just a lover of Bundt baking, you can find all of our recipe links by clicking our badge above or on our group Pinterest board.
The Pin Junkie Pin Party
Foodie Friends Friday
Foodie Fridays at Rattlebridge Farm
Foodie Friday at Simple Living & Eating
Eat. Create. Party!
The Weekend Retreat
The Weekend Social
Foodie Fridays with the Seaman Mom
Feathered Nest Friday
Fabulous Finds Fridays
Best of the Weekend
Show Stopper Saturday
Weekeend Bloggy Reading
SNF Linky Party
Home & Garden Thursday
Full Plate Thursday
Thursday Favorite Things
Showcase Your Talent Thursday
Inspire Me Thursday