With sweet and bright flavors, this Strawberry Basil Lemonade is cool, refreshing and beautiful.
I could get lost, scrolling through Stephanie’s blog. It is enticing and delightful. Needless to say, I was thrilled to have been assigned her site for this month’s Secret Recipe Club.
With the temperatures heating up, I was drawn to this refreshing Strawberry Basil Lemonade. It is a beautiful concoction that boasts of earthy influences and subtle sweet notes- a perfect treat after working in the garden.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tray of ice
- 2 Basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons of simple syrup
- Fresh Strawberries for garnish
- In a food processor or blender, crush ice with water, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with extra basil leaves and strawberries.