When made with reduced fat peanut butter, these flourless cookies make for a delicious guilt-free treat!Print
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 dozen cookies 1x
- 1 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients listed above.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of cookie batter about 1-inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten slightly the back of your teaspoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden around the edges.