Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Sandee says

Now for lunches you've got me with wraps. I love them. You can do so many different things with a wrap. Yummy.

Have a fabulous day Catherine. Big hugs. ♥♥♥
  2. Dottie says

Dear Catherine, Wow, you have been busy today in the kitchen. Your burgers and bean wraps are so yummy to look at! Love the whole recipe. The beans, the burger, and the wrap are a perfect combo together. I enjoy wraps, was wondering if you think I could make the wraps ahead of time and freeze them? Should I cook them on the griddle first or after the freezer? Then when I wanted to use them they would be ready. Thanks for sharing this wonderful dish....Blessings for a good night! Dottie :)
    • Catherine says

Dear Dottie, If I were to freeze the wraps, I would finish the cooking process and then freeze them; after I cooked them. They would then be ready to use and I would simply reheat them on the griddle.
      They are good and so much less expensive than buying them in the store.
      Have a great day my dear. Catherine
    • Dottie says

Catherine, Thanks for the answer, I kinda figured I would have to cook them first, but better to ask...Will do! I really like them...Have a good afternoon...Dottie :)
  3. David says

Catherine, I'm not really into wraps but my better half is... I must admit that you've created an appealing mound of some of my favorite foods! Beans, burgers, cheese and spices...hard to beat! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave
  4. Cathy Trochelman says

This looks delicious, Catherine! I love the addition of baked beans....a must-have at every picnic....and the fact that this is a wrap! Perfect for a little something different this summer!!
  5. Cheryl King says

Oh yum, three recipes in one! I'm not a baked bean fan, but Hubby would be unhappy if he found out I left that off, so I may have to make this entire meal sometime soon! It looks so scrumptious! So happy to see you again on The Yuck Stops Here link party! I hope you’ll continue joining us, visiting others and sharing our party with your followers! See you next week! HUGS!
  6. Ken Goh says

Oh, you amazed me with the wraps. So surprised that you share such a wonderful recipe. I would thought you have bought it over the counter. thanks for sharing with 4 seasons blog hop. cheers and have nice day.
  7. Miz Helen says

Hi Catherine,
    I can't wait to make your wraps, they look like so much fun and delicious! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you have a great week and come back soon!
    Miz Helen