I here a voice calling, “come to my table, rest”. I will fill your glass and fill your plate. I will rejoice at your arrival. Oh, I am doing my best to get there, though the weather is cold and the wind is fierce. I am on my way. Please, leave a place at your table for me. Though, I may be late I know you have said I will always be welcome. I trust your words. I trust your words. I am looking forward to the warmth of your home, the welcome of your smile, the gentleness of your way; for this I long.
I am so pleased to accept the Sunshine Award from Terri Henkels from Easy Life: Meal & Party Planning Services.
Thank you so much, Terri for giving me this award. It means so much and truly made my day.
There are few rules to receiving this award:
1. Include an image of the award in your post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person(s) who nominated you.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself.
4. Name 10 bloggers to received this award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Terri’s questions to me and my answers:
1. Describe something that amazes you?
11. What is your favorite outdoor activity and how often do you engage in that activity?
To participate answer the questions above! Have fun and thank you!