These are wonderful little snakes or appetizers.
- ½ red onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Handful of fresh basil
- A few leaves of fresh marjoram
- Tablespoon of sun dried tomatoes
- Dashes of red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Drizzles of olive oil
- Grated Romano cheese
- Slices of your favorite bread
- Drizzle olive oil on each slice of bread and place in the oven to become slightly golden.
- Place all of the ingredients for the tomato mixture in a food processor, including a few drizzles of olive oil and give a few good chops.
- Top each of the toasted pieces of bread with the tomato mixture and top with the grated Romano cheese and shredded mozzarella.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over each piece and place back in the oven.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.