This Chocolate Oreo Bundt is dark decadence at its finest with a luxurious white chocolate cream frosting and crumbled Oreo cookies throughout.
Mae West once said, “Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!” It may be perceived as a cheeky statement (maybe because of who it was coming from), but is there really any denying this is in fact…well, a fact? No, of course not.
First of all, whoever said at a party, “There’s too much chocolate cake here!”? Yeah, no one ever said that. So, feast your eyes friends. Then when you scroll all the way down to the recipe, feast your taste buds and go whip yourself up a Chocolate Oreo Bundt, because life is short and you deserve each day to be a wonderful one.
This month’s #BundtBakers are joining forces to bring you the most delicious, luxurious, irresistible chocolate cakes out there, and it is all thanks to our wonderful hostess of the month, Sue from Palatable Pastime. Enter, this wildly decadent bundt. I don’t even know where to begin…
Let’s start with cookies and cream aka Oreos. Now let’s add some chocolate…let’s add a little more chocolate and while we’re at it, let’s add a splash of coffee too. Finally, let’s top it all off with a rich, white chocolate frosting.
Hear that? Oh yes, that’s the sound of Heaven’s gates opening, welcoming you to your sweetest desires. This cake is just that. Everything you’ve ever dreamt of and then some.
I’ll let you in on a little secret about this bundt- aside from it being irresistible which you already know, but it also happens to be semi-homemade- not that anyone would ever be able to tell. 😉
Enjoy with Love!
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.
Chocolate Bundt Cakes
Come see what we have baked up for you this month!
- Alcohol Chocolate Fruit Mini Bundts from Sneha’s Recipe
- Bundt Cake White Chocolat from Merce’s Cake
- Caramel Mocha Bundt Cake from All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Chocolate Brownie Bundt from Cookaholic Wife
- Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake from Tartacadabra
- Chocolate Oreo Bundt from Living the Gourmet
- Chocolate Tres Leches Bundt Cake from Patty’s Cake
- Extra Dark Chocolate and Moka Bundt Cake from Pat y Co. Candy Bar
- Inside Out German Chocolate Cake from Food Lust People Love
- Low Sugar Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake from Palatable Pastime
- Martha Stewart Chocolate Bundt Cake from I Love Bundt Cakes
- White Chocolate, Almond and Strawberry Curd Bundt Cake from Nunca es Demasiado Dulce