When you feel a bit blue, think pink!!
This summer salad will lift your spirits, with its fragrant rosemary and black raspberry sauce. Enjoy!Print
Watermelon Fruit Salad featuring Sparkling Ice
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- 1/2 watermelon – cut into pieces
- 1 orange – cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup cherries in light syrup – pitted
- 1/2 cup sliced pineapple
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger – sliced very thin
- 1/2 cup feta cheese – crumbled
For the Sparkling Ice Syrup:
- 1/2 cup Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients for salad.
- In a small sauce pan heat the Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice; add the sugar, vinegar and rosemary and over medium -low heat stir until the mixture begins to thicken. Cool the syrup down and refrigerate.
- Serve over the fruit salad.
**I received this product for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own. To learn more about Sparkling ICE and their products, visit their website.0