Yields 8-10 servings
10 minPrep Time
55 minCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- 3 eggs
- 9 oz. cottage cheese
- ¾ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbs. grated lemon zest
- 1 tbs. lemon juice
- Your favorite jam
- Whipped cream
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 1 pat of butter
- In a clean food processor place the Cheerios and process until smooth.
- Butter a 9 inch pie dish.
- Spread the processed Cheerios along the bottom of the pie dish and set aside.
- Place in a food processor the eggs, cottage cheese, cream cheese and sugar; process until smooth.
- Add the cornstarch, baking powder, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice and give a quick
- Pour the batter into the prepared pie dish.
- Bake 55 minutes or until firm.
- Let cool, then refrigerate. Top with your favorite jam and whipped cream.
This is a cheesecake without all of the guilt and yet is delicious!!
**Adapted from Richard Simmons.