- 3 lbs. of skirt steak
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Black pepper
- Fresh basil stems with leaves
- Andria's Steak Sauce
- Rub the skirt steak with butter and dust with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Heat a large cast iron pan over high heat.
- Place the butter and garlic side down on the hot pan and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, depending on your preference for doneness. The more firm the steak is to the touch, the more well done the steak is.
- Place the fresh basil stems on the steak and more fresh garlic and brush with Andria's steak sauce. Flip and cook for another 3 - 4 minutes.
- Serve alongside extra steak sauce if desired. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: skirt steak, steak, steak sauce