- 1 cup Partanna Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Unfiltered
- 5–6 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wrap a bulb of garlic in foil and roast for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes then carefully peel back the skin of the cloves.
- In your desired serving bowl, add garlic cloves and gently crush with a knife or back of a fork. Pure the unfiltered olive oil over the crushed garlic and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Stir gently and serve alongside crusty bread.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: infused oil, olive oil, unfiltered, extra virgin olive oil