For the Strawberry Cream:
- In a bullet blender, blitz strawberries and sugar into a thickened syrup-like consistency.
- In a small (preferably chilled) metal bowl, whisk cream and vanilla beans until you get soft ribbons. Add the blended strawberries and continue whisking until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.
For the Dutch Baby:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk together everything but the butter into a smooth batter.
- Once the oven has preheated, place butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet and place in the oven to melt the butter, about 5 minutes. Be careful not to burn the butter!
- Carefully pour the batter into the heated pan with melted butter. Return to the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees F. and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Transfer to a hot place and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Top with strawberry cream, fresh sliced strawberries, and dust with confectioner’s sugar and grated cinnamon if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!