- 3 bags black tea
- 24 ounces water
- 1/4 cup Torani Puremade Passion Fruit Syrup
- 1 cup Tapioca pearls
- 1/3 cup toasted sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a large pot, add tea bags to water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let steep for 5-10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and allow the tea to cool completely. Stir in the passion fruit syrup and set aside.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil and add Tapioca pearls. Let boil for 5 minutes until the pearls float to the surface. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a medium fry pan, over medium heat, add brown sugar. Once the sugar begins to melt slightly, add the tapioca pearls. Toss until a thick syrup has developed. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk heavy creamy just until frothy. DO NOT whip.
- In your desired glasses, add about 2 tablespoons worth of tapioca pearls. Then add your ice. Pour the tea and then top with the frothed cream. For garnish, you can top with extra pearls. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Bubble Tea, Boba Tea, Iced Tea, Drinks