- Carbonaut Bread – slightly toasted
- Crisp bacon slices
- Red onion – sliced thin
- Fresh tomato slices
- Fresh lettuce
- Hard boiled eggs – sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place bacon on nonstick baking sheets and bake the bacon for 15-20 minutes depending on how crisp you want it. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel- lined plate to absorb any excess grease.
- In a small pot of water, brings egg to a boil and leave to boil for 10 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl with cool water and let sit for about 5 minutes before peeling.
- To build your sandwich, spread mayo on each slice of the toasted bread followed by the fresh lettuce leaves, bacon slices, sliced onion, tomato, and eggs. Serve and Enjoy!
Keywords: sandwich, blt, low carb, protein