Air Fried Pork Wontons
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 40-50 wontons 1x
- 40–50 wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil, for brushing
- 16 ounces ground pork sausage
- 3 green scallions, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh chili paste
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh chili paste
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients for the filling.
- Drop about 1-1½ teaspoons of filling in the center of each wrapper, then brush the edges with water and fold the wonton over to create a triangle. Press and seal the edges. Transfer to baking sheet and brush each wonton with oil.
- Lay out a single layer of wontons in the basket of the air fryer (be sure not to overfill or stack the wontons). Cook 2-5 minutes at 375 degrees F. until the wontons are golden and crisp.