- 2 ounces rum, divided
- 6 ounces, apple cider, divided
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Dried Orange Slices for garnish (see instructions below)
For the Dried Orange Slices:
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Carefully slice an orange as thinly as possible. Lay the slices out on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 2-3 hours until the orange slices are completely dried out.
For the Cocktail:
- In a small bowl whisk together sugar and cinnamon. Dip the rims of the your cocktail glasses in a simple syrup then in the cinnamon sugar.
- In each glass add ice if desired, then combine 1 ounce of rum and 3 ounces of apple cider. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and dried orange slice. Enjoy!
Alternatively, you can swap the dried orange slices with just the classic orange peel.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 1