- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup chopped M&M’s® Peanut Butter
- ½ cup chopped M&M’s® Peanut
- 1 cup chopped Milky Way® Midnight Miniature
- 1 ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8” square baking dish and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl toss together melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press to the bottom of the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the chopped M&M’s® and Milky Way® Midnight over the top of the crust. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the candy has melted and slightly golden.
- Remove and cover generously with mini marshmallows. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden on top.
- Transfer the s’mores bars to a cooling rack and sprinkle with some remaining graham crackers if you so desire. Let cool completely before cutting into.
- Serve and enjoy.
DO NOT store in the refrigerator. Just store in an air-tight container.
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1 bar