- Pre-packaged phyllo shells
- 4 peaches, peeled & sliced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons confectioner's sugar, plus more for dusting
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. place the phyllo cups on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes to warm them up and give a nice fresh crisp.
- In a medium saucepan, combine peaches, white sugar, vanilla, and lemon zest. Stir over medium heat until the fruit cooks down and thickens.
- Let cool slightly, then fill each pastry shell.
- In a chilled metal bowl, whip cream and confectioner's sugar until firm peaks form. Dollop the fresh cream on top of each pastry. Garnish with mint leaves and a dusting of powdered sugar if desired. Serve & Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: peach tartlets, tartlets, dessert