- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2–3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until creamy and incorporated. Taste for seasonings and adjust to your liking.
Store the dressing in the refrigerator. Best when served cool. Enjoy!
Keywords: dressing, vinaigrette, strawberry salad, salads, vegetarian,