When you feel a bit blue, think pink!!
This summer salad will lift your spirits, with its fragrant rosemary and black raspberry sauce. Enjoy!
Yields 4 Servings
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- ½ watermelon – cut into pieces
- 1 orange – cut into pieces
- ½ cup cherries in light syrup – pitted
- ½ cup sliced pineapple
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger – sliced very thin
- ½ cup feta cheese – crumbled
- ½ cup Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients for salad.
- In a small sauce pan heat the Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice; add the sugar, vinegar and rosemary and over medium -low heat stir until the mixture begins to thicken. Cool the syrup down and refrigerate.
- Serve over the fruit salad.
**I received this product for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own. To learn more about Sparkling ICE and their products, visit their website.