There is a certain comfort in having a nice breakfast and enjoying the simplest of pleasures.
Yields 4 servings
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 1¼ cups milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbs. butter – melted
- Whipped cream for between and topping of crepes
- Cinnamon for dusting whipped cream
- 3 apples – diced
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp. Neilsen Massey Vanilla
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs. butter
- Beat the eggs with the milk and vanilla; while stirring slowly add the melted butter.
- In a bowl combine the flour, sugar and salt stir in the milk mixture and let sit for 10 – 15 minutes before cooking.
- Heat a griddle with butter and ladle the crepes. When the crepe is firm flip and finish cooking.
- Combine all of the above in a bowl and let sit or heat and let cool a bit before plating with the crepes.
- Plate crepe then apples, whipped cream, crepe, apples, whipped cream and keep going until you are happy!!
To learn more about Neilsen Massey Extracts, visit their website.