Sometimes our minds need to rest and dream; even if it is just for a minute.
Here is a simple and healthy hummus dip to enjoy on those quiet evenings.
Yields 8 Servings
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 (15) oz. can chickpeas – drained
- 8 oz. yogurt
- 1 roasted jalapeño – with seeds
- 3-4 cloves garlic – roasted
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3-4 tbs. olive oil
- Combine all of the above in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite chips or veggies.
Enjoy with Love,
Cook Eat Share
Just A Pinch